In fact so good, I had to have a second!This is a simple whole wheat tortilla wrapped around some left over garbanzo ‘n broccoli salad.
- 500 ml cooked garbanzos, drained (1 1/2 – 2 cups)
- 1 medium size broccoli crown, diced (2-3 cups)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 200 grams baby kale (2-3 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 inch slice of a medium onion, finely minced
Toss all together, with:
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt ‘n pepper to taste
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Fill the centre with a couple scoops of salad
- Drizzle with tahini and hot sauce (if you like)
- Sprinkle with sharp cheddar cheese
- Roll it up, and eat it!
Looks delicious and I like how easy it is to make! Great for hot summer weather I think!
congrats, almost done with the challenge!
Oh yes hot weather wrap! 🙂
Sounds healthy and kind of good. Tortillas are such a versatile food product.
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out