Day 14 of the A-Z Blogging Challenge and the letter M.
Thanks for Meditation.
What a wonderful opportunity for our minds to do their thing without us interfering. Yes – just sitting and being for a short-time every day gives our mind a chance to do all the filing, and sorting, and processing, it needs to do to stay on the ball. There are many, many schools of meditation – which sets it up as a mysterious, mystical something you have to be taught how to do, when in reality it’s something you just know how to do, like breathing!
Most of us are so busy rushing about our lives, feeling overwhelmed by all the people asking for little pieces of us, or on the flip side, underwhelmed by the seemingly meaninglessness of our existence – that we just don’t have the time or disciplined motivation to meditate, and yet – once you start giving your mind that 20 minutes, twice a day; or 30-40 minutes once a day, your mind responds with brilliant organisation and emotional stability – and the pressure is off!
If you don’t already do it, give your mind and yourself a chance to really be – start meditating and your life will change for the better. Meditation evangelist signing off…gonna go meditate!
- Meditating On The Go (mayyoubepeaceful.com)
- How To Do Meditation | How “Deep Meditation System” Teaches People Tips To Mediate Deeply – Vkool.com (prweb.com)
- Top Ten Meditation Tips (teenssoul.wordpress.com)
- The fascinating ways meditation transforms your brain – and why it makes you feel better (sott.net)
- Morning Rituals: Meditation (divineremembering.wordpress.com)
- Double Seven Meditation Challenge, starting April 7th (lovelaughbelight.com)
- Meditation and neurofeedback (amusingspirit.wordpress.com)