A-Z Challenge: Places I’ve Lived

I must be nuts, I’m doing it again!  And I’m moving again.  In the middle of the challenge.  It makes me think I should blog about moving.  I could also blog my poems.  As I write this I’m really not sure what I’ll blog – but for some insane reason, I’m doing it again! As if I haven’t got enough to do.

Thing is, I think I may have learned a thing or two about writing a blog post in the last year, and doing the A-Z was a great kick start.  My goal for this challenge is to keep it under 500 words.

For some people that’s easy – but for me, as my 11th grade English teacher wrote on an essay I wrote about town planning (!!!): “You have mastered the extended form, now work on brevity.”

North America and Pelican Nebulae (narrowband)

North America and Pelican Nebulae (narrowband) (Photo credit: DJMcCrady)

So folks that’s the only goal I have for now in this A-Z.  Under 500 words.  I’d like to even keep it under 300.  See you in the A-Z.

And I just got an idea – I’m going to blog about the places I’ve lived – and if I think I can handle it, I’ll do 2 blogs (now I know I am nuts!)  I might just get brave enough to blog A-Z poems on my other blog…let’s see if I can pull it off! No no no no – one is ENUF ALREADY!  A-Z Places I’ve Lived!  Could get interesting!

Life is an amazing journey. http://www.alisonamazed.wordpress.com http://www.alisonboston.wordpress.com

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in 2012 A-Z Blogging Challenge (Places I've Lived)
12 comments on “A-Z Challenge: Places I’ve Lived
  1. Arlee Bird says:

I’m doing 4 blogs and on one I’m doing the theme of places I’ve lived or that have special meaning to me.

Whatever you do will be fine. I’m glad you’re doing it again.

Lee
    Sad Songs Blogfests—Places I Remember
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

• alisonamazed says:

Thanks Lee. You are an inspiration! As I am moving mid month, I think I will only do the one blog and have decided to do places I’ve lived. I’ve been wanting to write about that. This is the perfect excuse to get me started. I look forward to reading yours, though I may not get round to it till after the challenge. Funny we chose the same/similar theme!

2. Ana says:

I look forward to reading your posts for the challenge!!!!

3. That is a lot. I’ve had to slow down. It just got to be too much! 🙂
    But as long as it’s fun….!!

4. Aneta says:

That’s a great theme for the Challenge! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I loved those photos of Alberta in your previous post. I lived in Edmonton for a good number of years, so it has a special place in my heart.

5. perlesink says:

I love that you have a focus. I can’t think of just one thing to blog about; I’m a Jack or all, master of some…

• alisonamazed says:

Last year – my first year doing the challenge – I wrote on random topics – this year I chose Places I’ve Lived because I’ve lived in so many and want to create a positive memento of that journey! 🙂