I was living in Victoria, B.C. when I first learned of female genital mutilation. One wonders at a culture that would remove a clitoris. What is the purpose? The clitoris is the point of excitement for a woman. Yes, vaginal penetration, executed properly can achieve orgasm, but it is the clitoris that stimulates and excites. Why would a society/culture want to deprive women of that pleasure?
Female sexuality is a powerful energy. Are men in these cultures so afraid of their masculinity that they are unable to accept a woman who they can truly pleasure? Once the clitoris is removed, a woman becomes merely a receptacle for the male satisfaction. What is this? What does it say about the men?
I was thinking about veganism today. And that the vegan diet is largely justified by the fact that a non-vegan diet requires slaughtering of the male babies, and I wondered if patriarchal domination in the human species is a natural retaliation of our predominantly meat-based and dairy diet that requires the slaughtering of male babies: eggs. dairy. I wondered if slaughtering of male babies in the dairy industry is balanced by the patriarchal domination in the human world. I wondered if we didn’t kill male calves and male chickens (roosters) if our human society could be more balanced.
- Two Roosters and a Hen (cogint.wordpress.com)
- Female Genital Mutilation: A New Fad in Town (koolnews.wordpress.com)
- What Is Female Genital Mutilation? (medicalnewstoday.com)
- UN Concert on Female Genital Mutilation or Cutting (maryferreira.wordpress.com)
- Liberian journalist threatened for reporting on genital mutilation in Liberia (femination.wordpress.com)
- Female Genital Mutilation -What You May Not Know (afriqtalk.wordpress.com)
- Canadian doctors say female genital mutilation is a human rights violation (canada.com)
It’s just sick that anyone could do such a horrible thing to another human being 😦 You’re theory is interesting!
🙂 Sick indeed, though I wouldn’t call my public pondering my theory. 🙂 But I know what you mean. So what do you think? Do you think we could balance the energies if we stopped killing male babies of dairy cows and chickens? And what about the slaughter of female fetuses and babies in some cultures? Is it an energetic retaliation? Something happening in the unseen dimension? If you are willing to consider – for the purpose of this discussion – the existence of an unseen dimension.