I made this for my lunch today and it was so delicious I made a second batch! Guess I won’t need much supper!
- Slice’n’dice 3-4 inches leek
- Chop 2 medium-small tomatoes
- Mash (with a fork) a generous handful of cooked soya beans
- Mix all together with a little salt’n’pepper, a pinch of dried red chili, and a dollop of mayonnaise
- Spread over 2 slices lightly buttered whole wheat toast
- Eat immediately then make some more, using onion because you used all the leeks in the first batch!
Re Photo: At least the plate and the leaves are in focus. Clearly photographing food is a high art that I have yet to master! (And probably never will, seeing as it’s not high on my current list of priorities! Open to collaborate with good food photographers – but that would kill a big part of the spontaneity of my food posts, most of which are written immediately after making something I really enjoy eating!)
- Sandwich Spread 02
- Minty Vegan Sandwich Spread
- Kidney Bean Sandwich (notecook.com)
Leave a Reply