I think Jen’s Y food blog post might not get up till tomorrow because she’s in a different time zone, so here’s this rambling muse instead.
It’s the 500-words-or-less challenge! That’s right, my next challenge is to keep it under 500 words. Am toying with A-Z Flash Fiction. Any joiners? Maybe that should be one-a-week? Yeah Flash Fiction Fridays. That works.
That’s Friday looked after, now what about the other 4 days?
I want to make some more audio tracks and post/link to some of my previously published work did a lot of interesting writing when I was in Hungary, would also be nice to get some of my pre-web writing posted – (that stuff will probably go up on http://www.alisonboston.wordpress.com), work on some poems, work on my novel…yeah joined a writers-group, thought I’d sell them all on flash fiction, and it seems we’ve all got novels on our brains. All this to say, I’ve gotta keep the blog under 500 words so I have time to do everything else.
Under 500 words (5 days a week)
Something like this:
- Flash Fiction Fridays.
- Sound Sundays (or Saturdays) – to push me to make one audio track per week – though I might post it on Tuesday!
- There’s also a weekly photo challenge, and I used to do photography so maybe I’ll start carrying around my phone with the decent camera in it and start snapping pics and do one snap-shot a week. To get me snapping pics again.
- So I’ve got the multi-disciplinary art thing going now – which means I’ve got to add a poem day
- and how about something old day – posting a previously published/written something.
- And I’ve got to keep writing about food….
It’ll all come together – in beautiful ordered, or possibly disordered, symmetry – am sure.
Have also got to take some days off from the blog because I have that glazed-eye feeling in my brain, not to mention all the other stuff I have to do.
- Entry for the “Elemental” Flash Fiction Contest (damyantiwrites.wordpress.com)
- A Drabble for Terribleminds Flash Fiction Challenge (damyantiwrites.wordpress.com)
- Seven Deadly Sins Flash Fiction Challenge (lissawrites.wordpress.com)
- Here Are Great Flash Fiction Ideas For Everyone (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Flash Fiction Writing Contest (With Prizes) (strugglingwriter.wordpress.com)
- Writing Flash Fiction: Are 1,000 Words Ever Enough? (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Do You Have Questions About Writing Flash Fiction? (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- How To Write About Love In The Flash Fiction Story (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Try This Tip If You Want To Write Better Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- – – love wins – – (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- Seven Deadly Sins Flash Fiction Challenge: Day Seven: Sloth (lissawrites.wordpress.com)
- Seven Deadly Sins Flash Fiction Challenge: Day Three: Gluttony (lissawrites.wordpress.com)
- An Ebook For Lovers Of Great Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Seven Deadly Sins Flash Fiction Challenge: Day Four: Lust (lissawrites.wordpress.com)
- Making The Commitment To Be A Flash Fiction Writer (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Okay…taking the challenge! (americanage.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Old Fashioned (slightlyinsightful.com)
- PostAWeek Challenge! (talkofthecampus.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hot (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Inspired to Challenge Myself Creatively… (chasek8.wordpress.com)
- Challenging Creativity…. (perfectlyprompted.wordpress.com)
- How to gain more readers on your blog – What I learned form the NikkiP 30 Day Blogging Challenge (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Hope For The Flash Fiction Writer (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Flash Fiction Entry Finished (strugglingwriter.wordpress.com)
- Turning Reality Into Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- The PFF Gazette: All Things Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Seven Virtues Flash Fiction Challenge (lissawrites.wordpress.com)
- The New Frontier Of The Flash Fiction Story (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)