A-Z #Gratitude: #Thanks for #Cats

New Orleans: Thank you message in the grotto o...

New Orleans: Thank you message in the grotto of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church; added by those for whom prayer or miracles were granted (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Day 3 of the A-Z Blogging Challenge and the letter C.

I give thanks for Cats!

I  love the furry, little creatures.    They have it totally figured out.  Here’s the best cat video I’ve seen lately – and if you have time, have a look at the Sleeping Dancing Kitty!

Thank you so much for cats and all things cat!  Cat videos, cat-mercials, cat jokes….! Why Cats Are Better Than Men (mashable.com)… if you still don’t believe in cat-power, watch this….

Life is an amazing journey. http://www.alisonamazed.wordpress.com http://www.alisonboston.wordpress.com

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in A-Z Blogging Challenge 2013 (Gratitude), Alison Boston
12 comments on “A-Z #Gratitude: #Thanks for #Cats
  1. Cute videos! I don’t know what I would do without my cats – they make life so much fun. 🙂

2. Janice Heck says:

I’ve been a kitty girl since I was a wee one. Thanks for the smiles these videos brought.

3. Sarah says:

Growin up I would BEG my dad to let us get a pet cat. I adored them, but he would never comply. Then, I grew up and discovered that I was deathly allergic to the creatures (ok, so that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but any creature allergy is just obnoxious).

• alisonamazed says:

Yes, cat allergies can be very unpleasant! What a pity you’re allergic to them. I can’t handle long haired cats, but short hairs are okay.

• Sarah says:

I’ve actually discovered that I am allergic to several animals. I had a toy poodle that had terrible dander and dry flaky skin, when I pet him, my eyes would just DIE! I also have a rodent allergy…it makes me a bit sad too because I just ADORE any animal. I actually rescued some kittens when I was in high school (our big dog killed the mother), I bottle fed those newborns for two weeks before we could find them new homes. Just about killed my sinuses as well 😦

• alisonamazed says:

You are the saint of saints to cats! Sure hope those kitties appreciated your suffering.

4. Pete Denton says:

I’m definitely a cat man. We’ve had cats in our family for the last 25 years. They are strange and get away with sleeping for a rediculous length of time each day. But they make up for it. Most of the time 🙂