Day 9 of the A-Z Blogging Challenge and the letter I.
I give thanks for Infrogmation!
Infrogmation took the photo “Thanks” which I’m using in this series of Gratitude posts under a Creative Commons License. He does a lot of work with Wikimedia and has been active with Wikipedia since 2002. You can read his profile here: Infrogmation/Personal_info. He also contributes images to flickr. People like Infrogmation are a big part of what makes the web. He shares his photographs, skills, and time. I love the ‘Thanks’ pic! Thanks Infrogmation!
- Contributing to Wikipedia as homework: The Wikipedia Education Program (wikimedia.org)
- Wikimedia Foundation Report, July 2011 (meta.wikimedia.org)
- Finding Free Content in the Creative Commons (firstdigital.co.nz)
- How to Set Up a Creative Commons License for Google’s Image Search (raventools.com)
- How to get your photo in Zemanta? (zemanta.com)